Friday, August 01, 2014

Two Gifts for Three Girls

Hello Friends!


Here comes the weekend! It's going to be a busy one so I'm jumping right in today.


I made these bottles today. Well, I didn't make the bottles, but I decorated them.


They're for triplets, all little girls who play soccer. Their name labels are not final yet - I ran out of printable vinyl so I made paper templates to act as space savers and arranged the soccer balls around the templates. I taped the names with scotch tape so they look a little funny in the pictures.


The names are not quite the right color and they printed in a weird way. I'm so glad I've learned to print test samples on paper before I print on the more expensive vinyl. I'll fix the color issue when I do the final print and share pictures when they're all done.


I also made, for the same 3 girls, little personalized candy jars.


I created the template for these labels on this site, then downloaded the images to my computer and modified the template a little more by changing the center image to a heart.


I found these candy jars at the Dollar Store, believe it or not. I had a similar one at home but hadn't been able to match it. When I came across these, I knew they'd work just as well as the one I had at home. And for such a reasonable price, too.

 
I love these little jars. I've filled them with all kinds of assorted candy and gum. They're almost as sweet as the little girls who will receive them!


Speaking of sweet, have a sweet weekend. I'm planning on visiting with some people I love. I hope you're planning the same!

 
~ M ~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment