Tuesday, August 05, 2014

Final Water Bottles and New Jar Jewelry

Hello Friends!
 

I hope everyone had a great weekend. All my plans worked out so I got to visit and spend time with people I love. Awesome!


I worked on these yesterday. I started them here but was out of printable vinyl so I couldn't complete them. I got my vinyl shipment yesterday so I got to finalize the design and finish them in the afternoon.


I print these labels on the highest level - photo - quality. They print out beautifully, even on my inkjet printer, and the ink is dry almost immediately. None of the ink lifts when I cut them so they work wonderfully for cutting on the Silhouette.


I completely disassembled (also known as peeling all vinyl off) and put these bottles back together; I wanted a less random pattern. I love the final, final product - so cute!


I also made these little lovelies. I found the small wooden shapes at Michael's, in the glassware section. The package was labeled 'jar jewelry'. I think that means they're supposed to be tied around mason jars but I painted them white, sanded them a bit, and monogrammed them with vinyl.


I'm thinking: cool key chains, backpack tags, purse tags, luggage tags or even pendants for necklaces. They come 10 to a package and they're so easy to make so they'd work perfectly as little gifts for people you love, large and small.

 
If you haven't got a Silhouette cutter, you can still use printable vinyl! All you need is a design and some scissors or a craft punch. Print your design on the vinyl, cut or punch out your design, peel the back from the vinyl and adhere it to your project.
 
You should try it - I think you'd be surprised how easy it is!
 
~ M ~

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:07 PM

    Neat to have personalized water bottles for kids and teens!

    ReplyDelete