Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Pillow Covers and Other Good Things

Hello Friends!
 

I can not believe how quickly time flies. The weekend was here and gone in a blink and somehow, Monday snuck by, too! Here's what I've been working on...


 
What is it, you say? It's a pillow! Okay, not exactly a pillow. It's the beginning of a pillow cover. In a nod to farm-style decorating (love!), I've designed a set of pillow covers; this is the first in the set. It's heat transfer vinyl (HTV), cut with the Silhouette, on linen-colored linen. The pillow will be 20" square when completed. I'll share a picture soon.



 
I'm working on another pillow, too - gingham, red, heart...what's not to like? This, too, is HTV, cut with the Silhouette, on red-and-white gingham. And this pillow, too, will be 20" when it's finished.





All of these items are for future projects: water bottles, kitchen canisters, candy jars - even a Kitchen Aid stand mixer. I printed these labels and shapes on printable vinyl. Once applied, they're permanent and water-resistant so they can be used in several ways. I'll be showing you how in the days and weeks to come.
 
So many projects, so little concentration...I think I may have crafting ADD!! Do you think there is such a thing?
 
~ M ~

No comments:

Post a Comment