Monday, August 11, 2014

Times They Are a-Changin'

Hello friends! 


It's been a few days since I've been here and boy, have I been busy! I've been working on so many projects and new techniques. I've learned a lot and I've been thinking about making some changes around here.
Here are a few peeks at what I've been working on:



 
 


 
Now it's time to make some changes here. I'll be off for a week but I'll be back next Tuesday with a new look and some other fun changes here at Paisley Press Global Headquarters.
 
Have a great week and please don't forget to come back in a week - Tuesday, August 18th - for a new look, fun changes and, oh yeah...my first official giveaway!
~ M ~

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:55 PM

    Such cute ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see all the new changes!

    ReplyDelete