Friday, August 29, 2014

Ruh Roh!

Hello and happy Friday to all of you loyal readers!
 
I am writing to let you know that things have come to a screeching halt here at Paisley Press because I am down to one (sore!) hand and one useful finger on the other hand.
 
I was in a car accident yesterday and while both my hands are sore, my right hand (my dominant hand) is mangled: jammed, swollen, either badly sprained or broken (still awaiting x-ray results). The rest of my body is a little worse for wear, too, some burns and bruises. But I am whole and that's what really matters...so thankful.
 
My car? Not so much. Poor baby has seen it's last mile.
 
And my creating? Temporarily halted until healing has occurred. So...this may be a picture heavy blog for awhile.
 
I haven't forgotten that today is drawing day and I'm getting that done. I'll repost tonight with the winners. I think you might  know who you are!
 
Be back soon.
 
~ M ~

2 comments:

  1. YIKES! I am so sorry to hear about your injuries. I hope you heal quickly, but don't rush things. As for your car......you did need a new one.... Take care my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa (Mit)7:55 PM

    Jeez Louise! Glad you are going to be okay.

    ReplyDelete