Thursday, July 17, 2014

Monarch Butterfly Card

Hello Friends!
 

Just a very quick note today - and I mean that! I promised you files by Thursday at the latest and here it is Thursday at the latest. Just under the wire...
 
This is the third version of a monarch butterfly project; a card that's pretty in pink (or whatever color you decide to use!). Cut on the Silhouette Cameo, there are actually two files that are required to make this project. So simple: the base card is white cardstock and the overlay - the pink shape - is a cardstock I found at Target awhile ago. I attached the overlay with a piece of foam tape in the center. That's pretty simple, isn't it?












Love, love this card. It might get my vote for favorite project of the week tomorrow. Of course, that depends on what tomorrow's project is! Any guesses?
 
Here are the files for you...hope you get a chance to make a few of these cards:

 
~ M ~

No comments:

Post a Comment